From an aspiring agoraphobe, here are my tips on how to look like a hip and happenin’ chick, using upcoming.org:
- * Get an upcoming.org account
- * Start looking for events you would attend, if only it didn’t mean leaving the house.
- * Mark them as “watching”, or if you think there is the slightest chance in hell you might attend (i.e. if someone lures you out of the house with the promise of chocolate-covered gin & tonics), mark it as “attending”.
- * add your upcoming.org feed to your blog so everyone can see all the groovy stuff you are “doing”.
- * voila!
- * people think you are hip, chic and trendy
- * and only you know you are actually sitting around the house in your pajamas, playing with your linux server.