– an in-depth, detailed, insightful analysis and trip report from the recent IBM Web 2.0 Summit. I did my expense report. Does that count?
– some of the nifty things planned for RSDC08, including the super whammy Rational Client Support Moo cards which I am impatiently awaiting at. this. very. moment. *tap* *tap*
– a blog post LONGER than six sentences.
– my new 500 Stamps project.
– a mash note to Theo Epstein.
– my poor front stairs, who have been suffering from my very occasional, highly energetic and tragically short-lived assaults for as long as I’ve lived here. You’ll notice there are no pictures of THEM up on flickr. I am ashamed.
– the joy of 30,000 fonts.
– our nightmarish 3 days with the Apple Time Capsule.
– the dozen morning glory seedlings that bravely defied convention by surviving under my tender loving care long enough to be transplanted. Outside by the porch trellis. I have a thriving rosemary topiary in the kitchen too. Maybe I no longer have a black thumb?
– a super-secret project that the Boy and I have cooked up between us. Be VERY afraid.
Someday, all this will be yours.
Right now, I’m a little blocked. But at least I announced my Very Good and Entirely Sincere Intentions of writing them someday.
I feel MUCH better now.