…a new pile of books from the library.
I can’t just leave it at that. Happiness is a whole LOT of things, not just a pile of awesome library books waiting to be cracked. Happiness is also:
- Season 5 of Project Runway starting tonight!
- a Fail Whale T-shirt, when you weren’t expecting ANYTHING.
- Bodie, eating the first ice cream of his life. Peanut butter/banana. He was in HEAVEN. I don’t know why I didn’t think of that before … he’s so miserable in this 90+ degree heat. Ice cream was invented to give mankind a reason to not die in the summer. Dogs too, I think.
- Riding in an open-top car.
- Band practice. Concerts. Making music.
- Hot, strong tea with shortbread cookies.
- Having the Boy home.
- Sparkly shoes.
- Sparkly THINGS.
- Sleeping under a handmade quilt.
- Waking up with all three cats on the bed.
- Tomato sandwiches.
- The seashore.