But I’ve now been tagged twice on facebook, and if I’m going to write this much, it’s going to be here.
So here we go…
1. I wanted to be a nun when I grew up. Seriously. And for a long time. And I didn’t want to be a modern nun, wearing street clothes, and shopping at Kmart. No, ma’am. The cloister is where it’s at. A life of quiet study and contemplation. Sadly, I have no vocation. So, I became an agoraphobic instead.
2. If I could live in the Hundred Acre Wood, I would.
3. I’m not as cool as I like to think I am.
4. Mucinex – direct from God.
5. Well, poo. Is this supposed to be a list of 25 things about me? Because 4. wasn’t. Exactly.
6. Neither was 5.
7. I don’t like House MD anymore, but I can’t stop watching it.
8. One of the best presents I ever got was a case of Tastykakes.
9. I like oatmeal raisin cookies now better than chocolate chip. When did THAT happen?!?!
10. I’m also now enjoying spinach and tofu. WTF?!?
11. I didn’t know who Jennifer Hudson was til I looked her up on wikipedia yesterday. Boy, that girl can SING, though, can’t she?
13. I love all the sounds my old house makes. I love that the floors creak, the boiler hums, the pipes bang, the radiators hiss, and the grandfather clock ticks and boings. I love the fact I can hear the church bell tolling the hour. I’m not as fond of the noon whistle from the firehouse.
14. I’m a compulsive nester. A messy one, but a nester, nonetheless.
15. Fifteen?!?! We’re only at fifteen?!? Cheese and rice, people, this is going to take DAYS.
I’ll be back.