What an amazing staycation day.
- sleeping in
- Dunks with the dog.
- a couple of productive fits of gardening, involving archeology (uncovering the old granite pavers used to line the bed on the south side of the house) and a massive iris relocation project
- scaring myself and a snake when I came upon him sunning himself on the back porch.
- a nap
- fish and chips and a Newcastle Brown
- an outing with Himself that included a caramel frappacchino, and getting the batting and backing i need for the baby quilt I’m making for my precious little sweet potato.>
- the forsythia are in bloom and the azalea is not far behind.
- and it was 84 sunny, warm, delicious degrees which we are finding delightful.
Life is good.